Why is YouTube influencer marketing important for your brand?
Influencer marketing is a vital part of business growth, and that remains unchallenged.
While influencer marketing brings a lot of potential, considering the exponential growth of social media platforms like YouTuber, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok, the question remains – which platform is the most efficient?
If your budget permits, YouTube can prove to be the most powerful tool in your kit.
Let’s breakdown some facts and figures to determine why –
- A YouTube influencer is essentially a content creator having a channel with a considerable number of subscribers. They generally belong to a particular category/niche.
- Some facts about YouTuber Influencer Marketing –
- YouTube is the world’s second-largest search engine, after Google, which makes it the best choice for visual marketing.
- According to a Google study, YouTube communicates with 18 to 49-year-olds better than all cable TV networks put together.
- Research shows that collaboration with YouTube influencers fetches 4x better numbers than collaboration with celebrities. There’s diversity, creativity, originality, and a lot more to explore.
- Over 90% of millennials rely on YouTube reviews before making any purchase. Influencer reviews are so powerful because their content hinges on conversation, interaction, and transparency – storytelling.
- Studies show that YouTube influencers have a conversation rate that is 5x (2.7) that of YouTube ads (0.5%), making collaborations with YouTube content creators a far more promising investment.
- It is an indisputable fact that videos are much more effective than text and images combined, as is retention. YouTube offers you the liberty to combine all of that into one medium. Not to mention the flexibility that comes with YouTube, as a platform. You can experiment with different types and lengths of videos to determine what works best for your channel. The introduction of YouTube Shorts is another update that’s taking the platform by storm. All you need is to find YouTube content creators whose ideals are aligned with yours.
- Reaching your target audience becomes quicker and easier when you collaborate with YouTube influencers from that particular niche. People tend to trust established influencers more than celebrities, which in turn brings authenticity and credibility to your brand. Identifying relevant YouTuber influencers is key, here.
- While Instagram is one of the first social media platforms that spring to mind when one thinks of influencer marketing, it is almost thrice as saturated as YouTube, with the former hosting over 8,30,000 influencers, and the latter over 3,47,000 influencers.
- Video content uploaded by the top YouTube influencers fetched thrice as many views and twelve times as many comments compared to videos from celebrities.
- A survey revealed that 24.6% of users prefer YouTube to engage with sponsored content.
It all comes down to your target audience, budget, and communication. If your target audience is mostly millennials, YouTube and Instagram are your best bets. If you’re just starting out and don’t have enough budget, Instagram is the one for you. If you’re okay to shell out a little, YouTube has your back. If you can wrap up your USPs within a 60-second time frame, you may not need to invest in YouTube influencer marketing. If, however, your communication is more extensive, YouTube should be your go-to.
There, you have it!
We hope this was of some help to you. Let us know if you have any questions, in the comments section.
Read More: 5 Reasons To Consider Influencer Marketing For Your Brand